Re: v0.27 released

In v0.27
When I run mkcephfs -c -a, I get

temp dir is /tmp/mkcephfs.Mts3TZhEwG
preparing monmap in /tmp/mkcephfs.Mts3TZhEwG/monmap
/usr/local/bin/monmaptool --create --clobber --add 0 --print
/tmp/mkcephfs.Mts3TZhEwG/monmap
/usr/local/bin/monmaptool: invalid ip:port '--print'
rm: cannot remove `/tmp/mkcephfs.Mts3TZhEwG/*': No such file or directory

and so I cannot start ceph up. But It was working till v0.26. Thanks