Queue for 2.6.38

Here is the current queue for 2.6.38.  The main bummer here are the
patches that disable I_COMPLETE caching behavior (faster ENOENT lookups
and cached readdir) that will slow things down.  This is fallout from
the VFS changes that turned up a problem in d_release and shone some
light on the raciness of the current implementation.  I hope to have a
proper fix ready for 2.6.39.  In the meantime, things will be slower.

The other patches are mostly fixes for socket error handling in the
messenger, fallout from the switch to WQ_NON_REENTRANT mode on the
work_queue.  This was a good thing since it replaced some fancy bit
twiddling for mutual exclusion, but the behavior is slightly different
because we can now queue work while con_work is still running (before we
didn't).

A few other small fixes are in there too.

I hope to send this to Linus in a day or two after some more testing.

sage