Updated Qemu-KVM packages for Ubuntu 10.04 with RBD support

Hi all,

I've just updated my Qemu-KVM packages for Ubuntu 10.04, the packages
might work under Debian, but I haven't tested it, so be careful!

I backported the qemu-kvm-0.13.0 package from Ubuntu 11.04 (natty) to
10.04 (lucid) and included RBD support (From the Qemu GIT). On my test
machines this works fine, I've got a few VM's running without any
problems.

You can download the package from:

deb http://pcx.apt-get.eu/ubuntu lucid-backport unofficial

If you need the public key:

wget -O - http://www.apt-get.eu/pcextreme_archive_key.asc|apt-key add -

For those interested in my patch, it's available on
http://zooi.widodh.nl/ceph/qemu-kvm/qemu-kvm-0.13.0
+noroms/rbd-support.patch

This Qemu-KVM version should make it a bit easier to start testing RBD
with Qemu, saves you the trouble of building Qemu yourself.

I also have a backported libvirt version in the same repository, this
has support for a Virtual Disk, for example:

    <disk type='virtual' device='disk'>
      <driver name='qemu' type='rbd'/>
      <source path='rbd:rbd/alpha'/>
      <target dev='vda' bus='virtio'/>
    </disk>

This is NOT the new format which has been accepted into Qemu
( http://ceph.newdream.net/2010/12/rbd-upstream-updates/ ), but it works
for testing purposes.

Thanks,

Wido