Re: persistent background write activity

Ravi:
Re-discovered this in my email today, sorry I didn't follow up sooner!
(Thanksgiving kinda got in the way. ;))
Are you still observing this behavior, and have you tried it with the
latest rc branch? If you're still seeing it, we'd appreciate if you
could turn on logging, zip them up, and post it somewhere for us to
look at. :)
Mimicking the debug settings in vstart (with debugging on, it'll have
stuff like debug mds = 20) should do the trick. :)
Thanks!
-Greg