Re: Questions about ceph OSD

Hi,

  there are probably a few directions that you can go, but I'm not
sure which would be the easiest or whether it'd actually make sense.
Just to have an idea about what you're really looking for, why
wouldn't doing nfs mount over secret/ work? Is there a real need for
that metadata to go through the mds?

Yehuda