Re: Ceph 0.23-rc make, slow write and client on kernel 2.6.35.7

Hi.

> Can you cat the /sys/kernel/debug/ceph/*/mdsc and osdc files?

Ok, I've re-ran again, the freeze reproduced! updated here
http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/479

> The cosd --mkfs step will clear out old data.

mkcephfs wouldn't get the --mkfs, I see now. ;)

> The 'btrfs path' is the mount point, which defaults to the same as 'osd
> data'.  It doesn't affect anythign in your case, though.  The real
> question is where the EOPNOTSUPP is coming from.  Is /data/osd0 a btrfs or
> ext3/4 file system at this point?

I made sure to mount dir empty, get the disk all empty, and mount with
user_xattr,
so I no longer gets the above error, thanks.
my plan is to first get the ceph working in a good performance order
before moving to btrfs

Thanks a lot.