Re: Ceph, make (22nd-sept unstable) fails, and slow write issues.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 3:48 AM, DongJin Lee <dongjin.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hmmm -- it looks like the scripts are split on whether you have
>> tcmalloc installed in your system, and I don't see any obvious issues
>> when I go over them. Do you have tcmalloc installed? Did you try a
>> "make clean; make" cycle?
>
> Sadly, I still get the error in some of other PCs.
> cosd.cc: In function ‘int main(int, const char**)’:
> cosd.cc:65: error: ‘IsHeapProfilerRunning’ was not declared in this scope
> cosd.cc:310: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int chdir(const
> char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
> make[2]: *** [cosd-cosd.o] Error 1
Hmmm. I just noticed that IsHeapProfilerRunning is actually the second
tcmalloc profiler function to get referenced in that #if block. Can
you comment out just that one line and let me know if that lets it
compile?
IsHeapProfilerRunning has been in the profiler since 2008, but the
prototype changed this year to return an int instead of a bool, so
maybe your installed libraries and header don't match?
-Greg