Re: support for multiple data placement policies

Thanks Greg and Sage for your replies.

Sage's suggestion seems more doable to me.
With custom file layout policy, each file would potentially be able to
use a customized CRUSH rule.

I see that the feature is planned for v0.22.
Out of curiosity, what will be an interface for specifying such a
policy?  Use xattr?

Best regards,
HS