Re: service ceph vs. /etc/init.d/ceph

Hi Thomas,

About Debian, your right, the service command is not installed by
default.

RHEL, CentOS and Ubuntu all support the "service" command, which makes
the Wiki usefull for those three distributions.

I'm not sure what Debian's plan is with the service command, they also
might install it.

As far as i know the service command is a part of the Linux Standard
Base (LSB), so using that would be a good idea.

I'll change back the Debian specific page.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Wido den Hollander
CTO