Disk utilisation

Hi,

Going to cut to the chase on this. I'm pretty sure that this is not the correct place to ask, but the IRC channel is quiet and we can find no other sources of information - sorry in advance!

we've been hunting for some stats on ceph, notably disk utilisation e.g. given 3 servers providing 100Gb each to the cluster, how much useable space would be available after management/redundancy overheads? Can't find anything of relevance online. needing the info for a comparative study into costs for deploying ceph

any help/pointers/references would be of great help!

Regards

Chris