Re: osd: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'

Hmm, okay.  Unfortunately the logs don't have any clues.  I'm giving on up
solving the mystery this time around.  You can go ahead and stop all the
daemons and re-run mkcephfs.

I've added a 'scripts/check_pglog.sh $osddatadir' script that will just
look for any corruption.  Running that periodically will let you verify
that you haven't hit the same corruption without having to restart cosd.
Ideally we can figure out what kind of workloads are triggering the
problem, and then reproduce it with sufficient logging enabled to find
where the race is taking place.

If you have any details about the workload or any failure/recovery
activity that may have been going on at the time that may shed some light
on it...

FYI, this is http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/114

Thanks!
sage