Re: filename too long (pjd-fstest on centos5 with ceph 0.20.2)

Thomas:
We've checked into this a bit here, and we aren't seeing any failures
from pjd ourselves. The tests you reference as failing are all
mtime/atime/ctime checks, so our best guess is that your client and
server don't have synchronized clocks, which could cause this
behavior.

As for the "mkdir: `_xxxxxx-veryveryveryverylongpath/x': File name too
long" issue, we think that may be a result of the shell complaining --
Ceph itself doesn't have any filename size limits so we just set the
max length to be the max path length. We're looking into it
separately, but that definitely isn't causing any pjd failures as pjd
expects those filenames to not be accepted. :)