additional librados functions

Hi Yehuda,
Hi Sage,

while thinking about using RBD in our environment I came across two things:

1. I would like to be able to clone an image. This doesn't need to be
   based on a snapshot. Doing a simple copy of the objects would be
   sufficient. I could do this by using rados_read and rados_write easily.
   However I think that calling something like rados_copy would be more
   efficient, since the client wouldn't be involved.  Would it be possible
   to provide such a call?

2. For accounting purposes I would like to read pool statistics. In the
   librados header file I can see that there are two structures () where
   the data may get stored. However I can't find a function to fill these
   structures. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Christian