Re: The screenSaver is blocked in my centos5.3

Now I create a admin in admin group,   the screensaver program is still blocked when run.

2010/8/24 ganu MailList <ganu4maillist@xxxxxxxxx>
OK.  Thanks.

2010/8/24 John R Pierce <pierce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yeah,  I only use the root account,   how to resolve it?

never EVER log in as root, unless doing emergency system repair, like when you are in single user mode because the system won't boot.

create a user account, with a password, use that for all regular purposes, and sudo or su to gain root access for specific commands that require it.