Re: Desktop Supercomputer

Rajagopal Swaminathan wrote:

> My aim is to have it all in open source model. Including the revenue
> distribution.

Have you looked at Ubuntu's setup?  I don't think it deals with GPU's but it
might be an easier starting point than building from scratch, and if anything
outgrows your resources it can move to Amazon's ec2.

http://www.ubuntu.com/cloud/private

But, I think you need to look at storage and compute facilities differently in a
cloud model.  Storage needs to be HA and redundant.  Computing needs to be able
to fail and be replaced.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx