Re: Calendar server software suggestions

> was planning to evaluate devical, but have not tried it yet:

> href="http://www.davical.org/"; target=_blank
> >http://www.davical.org/

I would welcome comments from anyone with
> experience with devical.

DAViCal is excellent. Perhaps more at home on a Debian based disty, but can be installed with 'alien' on CentOS. I think I had to fiddle with some file permissions on CentOS.

It works well, although my brother (who I set it up for) never managed to figure out the calendar permissions.

HTH