Re: Unable to download the kickstart file ?

On 25/05/10 22:40, sync wrote:

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Eero Volotinen <eero.volotinen@xxxxxx> wrote:
2010/5/25 sync <jiannma@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,all:
>
> Today I tried installating few machines with kickstart file through NFS. But
> somehow it didn't worked and got error message "Unable to download the
> kickstart file".
>

> I have tested the nfs share mounting from other server and it worked fine.
> But somehow while trying to  install a fresh machine with ks file through
> NFS is giving this error message.
>
> Please look in to this and let me know if there is something I need to
> configure before starting the installation.

Make sure that NFS server access control is not blocking access to
file. See /etc/exports for more info.

Well , I tried to use the following command to check that NFS mounted directory in the server:
root@xxx ~: showmount -e localhost
/instsvr  *

Then I could also mount that share directory in the server .

So I thought the NFS Server access control is no  problem . isn't it ?

--
Eero,
RHCE