Re: How to create a printer that prints directly to a file?

2010/5/16 Bryan Berry <bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am trying to learn how to share printers using samba. I am doing most of my experiments at home w/ libvirt and where there are no printers.

How can I set up a printer device that just prints to a file on my system? That would really help me in my experiments.

try this:

 http://www.linux.com/archive/feed/61826

--
Among the maxims on Lord Naoshige's wall, there was this one: "Matters of great concern should be treated lightly." Master Ittei commented, "Matters of small concern should be treated seriously."
(Ghost Dog : The Way of The Samurai)