Re: Release 6?

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

We use F12 headless, so I can't comment on desktop issues, but I
really like the deltarpm stuff. It really cuts down on bandwidth
requirements on a frequently updated distro like Fedora.

Yeah.. and with a fast internet connection it takes LONGER to build up the new rpms from the deltarpms compared to just downloading the new rpms as full packages :)

I wondered about that. Have you done some testing with and without the presto plugin enabled?

--
Paul Heinlein <> heinlein@xxxxxxxxxx <> http://www.madboa.com/