Re: New to VM

John R Pierce wrote:
Les Mikesell wrote:

I mostly use VMware Server, but the systems were set up before the ESXi product
was free.  Starting over, I'd install ESXi on the bare metal, then whatever you
want as guests.  You do need a windows machines to run the console client for
ESXi, though.

vmware esxi *so* outperforms vmware server, its not funny.

I've also found server 2.0.x to be a little unstable on several
different hosts (both windows and linux)

Awesome, The list has been kind to me.. I like the input.
 Drop some performance results next time I post once I get everything installed.
--thanx

--
David Milholen
Project Engineer