Re: unison versus rsync

>Am I missing something or does it only matter where you have a very high
>bandwidth connection with some latency?

I would imagine, but I have a server that takes rsync/ssh connections from multiple
windows boxes everyday for differential updates to copies of databases and the
load on that machine is really high.

I never thought to use a daemon (looked quickly at `man rsyncd.conf`) and plan to
look at this tomorrow. I was intrigued at the patch for no encryption.

Nate, care to share those packages:)