Re: New selinux-policy breaks logwatch emails?

>By setting selinux to "permissive", you've, in effect, turned it off.
>SElinux will still provide messages about infractions, but won't prevent
>things from running... i.e., it is no longer guarding your system.
>
>hth,
>ken

Thanks for the reply; the fact that the error only occurs when Enforcing is basically the point
I am trying to make...

The absence of AVC messages is what I found troubling. In the past, every SELinux denial I've seen has
been logged. I will increase the loglevel and try to get more info.