Re: Centos & UPS

2009/12/26 Robert Spangler <mlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello,

I received for X-mas an APC UPS system form my computer.  I'm looking for how
I can integrate it into the system so that the system will shut down either
after the UPS power is low enough or a timed event after the power is out
will automatically shutdown.  Would also like it to be smart enough to stop
the shut down process if power is restored before the shutdown starts.

Anyone have any recommendation for this setup? Thanks.

--

Regards
Robert

Linux User #296285
http://counter.li.org

I currently use apcupsd for this purpose.  It is available from rpmforge.

Matt

--
Mathew S. McCarrell
Clarkson University '10