Re: Monitoring Dynamic IPs using Some network monitoring tool

Hello,

The dhcp server is not under my control, far from it is from different ISPs

Uh! Sorry, I was not thinking about it.

> Also, you can use an external dyndns service like dyndns.org and ddclient to
> update info.

Is is possibile to run on'e own dyndns service?

Yes, I see the tool you mention, GNUDIP can do the job. The development is stopped, but if it works, you can try it!

Yes, you must install GNUDIP server on your fixed public IP machine and clients on the other machines.

Regards,

Juan Carlos