Re: connection refused resolving - after 5.4 upgrade

Rob Kampen wrote:
Hi all,
prior to 5.4 upgrade, my two DNS servers would only get
'connection refused resolving .....'
on rare infrequent occasions (once or twice a month)
after upgrade to 5.4 I get 500+ per day.
Google has suggestions for
|logging
  category lame-servers null; ;
;

|however this strikes me as severe overkill as it will mask genuine problems.
Anyone else noticed this?
Suggestions as to why or what is causing?
Thanks
Rob

bumping my post as I am getting a growing number of errors - they seem to occur each hour and from google and reading other posts this appears to be due to my amavis / spamasassin seeing the log messages and creating a loop. The question I have is how do I locate the actual trigger - I prefer to fix things at the cause, not mask somewhere down-stream. The only item I can see is the log message coming from named in my messages log.
Any ideas appreciated - TIA
Rob
begin:vcard
fn:Rob Kampen