Re: Serious Privileges Problem: Second Post!

Adding python debugging to apache revealed an import error. The strange thing is that when I load the exact lines of code in the command line python interpreter, it has no trouble importing the class in question.

With respect to the dos question, I've uploaded this exact code in its exact format (*.py files) to another server where it serves just fine. I can't find where to get dos2unix, but do I need it?

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 1:23 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kwan Lowe wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> How did you get it from machine to machine?  This could be a line-ending issue
>> from a copy from windows or the wrong mode in ftp.
>>

> That is my guess too.   This exact error will happen if the file is
> copied in Dos format to Linux.

ah, yes, python, where whitespace is  a syntax element