Re: Serious Privileges Problem: Second Post!

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Victor Subervi <victorsubervi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you. I just rebooted the machine. Unfortunately, that didn't help.

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Victor Subervi wrote:

> fixfiles relabel /var/www/html
> # might just work
> It didn't
>
> touch /.autorelabel
> # and then reboot will relabel all copied files to the correct contexts
> for the location
> I rebooted apache with no luck
>
> or you could turn off SELinux and reboot
> I did that and the following two solutions with no luck:
> echo 0 >/selinux/enforce

What do you mean by 'rebooted apache'?  You have to reboot the whole machine to
change selinlux settings.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx

Note that you copied files have different file sizes. (e.g. index.py and test.py).

Can you run index.py and template.py on the command line without error? You could easily have an indent error in one file.