Re: sudoers file

Thanks guys,

I have done my changes in the sudoers file.

what i did is ; added a group with same access as root.

how i am able to use sudo. but there is a problem.

my machine is responding very slow for the sudo. It takes almost 3 minutes to open a small file with command

sudo vim filename.conf

i don't think this might be because of the changes. But you can explain this situation to me.

To edit sudoers file I used visudo.

and thanks Majian for that command in vi editor. it was great.

Regards,
Vijay Shanker Dubey
Ph: +91-9818311884