Re: CentOS 5.4? anyone?

Toby Bluhm wrote:
You Centos guys just aren't getting the message are you?

We need to know EXACTLY what is going on with the release! None of this "soon" crap will do. Please post a progress report on packages built, isos transfered, server update progress by region, hours worked, keystrokes typed, bathroom breaks, hours slept, family time taken. Bar charts would be a nice touch. We need to know these things! Our very lives hang upon this release. Strap a wireless webcam to your head for god's sake and broadcast your every move. Verbalized every action. Quit leaving us in the lurch!
I find this message at least rude! Why don't you show the bank transfers to the guys that do this? Also I seriously doubt the need of urgent update if you don't have the money (business) to use the supported and fast developed USV os. All i can say for myself and my ~140 servers (HPC+ others) is "Thank you guys for your sweat and patience"