Re: problem with a repo

Dave wrote:
Hello,
	I've got rpmforge and epel on centos 5.3. I'm trying to do an
install of perl-Image-Info for spamassassin image scanning. The package was
picked up in rpmforge since first, but it is failing to install because a
dependency is missing. I added perl-Image-Info to rpmforge's excludepkgs
line and tried to install the package again this time thinking it would pull
from epel. This did not occur yum still tried to fetch from rpmforge. For my
excludepkgs line i tried:

excludepkgs=package1,package2,perl-Image-Info

and since the changes weren't picked up i did:

excludepkgs=package1 package2 perl-Image-Info

	Any help appreciated.
	Thanks.
	Dave.

the correct line is

exclude=package1 package2 perl-Image-Info

man yum is your friend
HTH
Rob

begin:vcard