Re: question on wget

You can use "wget -c URL", to continue downloading file

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Dave <dave.mehler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
       I've got an ftp site, not mine, that has content on it that i want
to download. It's not anonymous so it requires a log in. The problem is
either the ISP has a bandwidth throttle or the admin does, in either case
inconsistently as to the point in the file, but i rarely get a complete
download. I'm using ncftp. I was wondering if either ncftpget or wget could
do like an auto get and keep getting more and more until it has the complete
file?
       Thanks.
       Dave.