Re: Problem kernel module DRBD on CentOS 5.3

Title: no
Alan Sparks wrote:
David Suhendrik wrote:
Hi All,
I'm just tried to install and build replicate failover PDC using DRBD
and HA, but i can't load DRBD kernel module.
Now i'm using CentOS 5.3 up to date. This DRBD's installed:
/kmod-drbd83-xen-8.3.2-6.el5_3
kmod-drbd83-PAE-8.3.2-6.el5_3
drbd83-8.3.2-6.el5_3
kmod-drbd83-8.3.2-6.el5_3

/Anyone resolved this?

Thanks before...

--
Regards,
David

Way not enough info in your message to answer you.  Have you created
your /etc/drbd.conf files?  Are you running the 'service drbd start'?
What error message if any do you see?  Anything in syslogs?  More
details please.
-Alan

Thanks Alan,

This is error message when start service DRBD
$ sudo /etc/init.d/drbd start
Starting DRBD resources: Can not load the drbd module.

I don't get any error message, and i think problem is DRBD kernel module, not ??
$ sudo cat /proc/drbd
cat: /proc/drbd: No such file or directory

--
Regards,
David

./nobody