Re: winbond w83793G driver

Ned Slider wrote:
Adrian Sevcenco wrote:
Ned Slider wrote:
Even better, I've backported the module for you from the latest upstream kernel (2.6.30.5) as a kABI tracking kmod package and put it in the elrepo-testing repository here (kmod-w83793):

http://elrepo.org
http://elrepo.org/linux/testing/el5/

As you have the hardware, I'd appreciate if you would test the driver and report back how it works, either here or on the elrepo mailing lists or bug tracker.
It seems that everything is ok :)
Thanks a lot!
Adrian

Brilliant!

Thanks for reporting back. If you have no issues with it, I'll move it
My pleasure :)

from testing to the main repository in a few days and will maintain it
beside using it, is there other things to do for testing if everything is alright?

from there, so if you have elrepo installed, a 'yum update' will find future package updates for you.
great! thanks!

BTW, because it's a kABI-tracking kmod package, it will work seamlessly across kernel updates :-)
thats great :)

Thanks!
Adrian