Help Slim Down Centos Install

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering does anyone know how I can slim down Centos install,
what I mean by slim down is whenever I install Centos with nothing but
xen. I have all type stuff that is not needed like bluetooth and etc.
This is a server, so I know that bluetooth is not need but I don't have
any other menus to remove software when install from cd. So what would
be the best way to slim this server down to only need the bare to run
xen?