rpm -qa not displaying sources

Hi All,

I must have missed something here.

I installed my kernel source using rpm -ivh kernel-`uname -r`.el5.src.rpm

it installs perfectly, without error, but if I cd to the /usr/src/redhat folder, all I get is SOURCES and SPECS...

rpm -qa | grep kernel

doesn't return the kernel source rpm I installed only the kernel, devel and headers.  And I can't find the actual kernel source folder....

thanks

chad

Pinnacle Technology Holdings E-Mail Disclaimer:

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pinnacle Technology Holdings any of it's divisions or affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of it is strictly prohibited.