Tracking updates

Hi all,

I don't know if exists what I'm searching for, or just making the wrongquestions to google.
I'm searching some kind of tracking system to software updates. If oneserver is administrated by more than 2 persons, having control of whatupdates have been installed, and what version of that application isrunning after the update. Making manual documentation is ok for one server, but doing this forseveral servers is a big amount of time, and relies on the admin to havethe time to do so, but automating this would be great.
I someone doing something to have track of the updates? Any recommendation?

Cheers,

Martín
_______________________________________________CentOS mailing listCentOS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos