Re: NetworkManager and VPNC integration.

Problem solved. I downloaded rpm source package and rebuild it. Now i can add vpn connections.

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:02 AM, Abdullah Teke <ateke.groups@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi;

I have Centos 5.3 on my laptop, and i have to use Cisco Vpn Client. I seen NetworkManager is capable using VPN with vpnc client. I installed vpnc package but i cant finde any NetworkManager-vpnc package. So when i try to open vpn connections and configure VPN option i cant seen add button as active. It is  passive so i cant add new vpn connection. Pls help.

--
Abdullah Teke

--
Abdullah Teke