Re: [OT] DR

Scott McClanahan <smcclanahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I remember a thread many months ago where someone asked about a
> disaster recovery template or guide and several people on this list
> linked some really good content.  I can't seem to find that thread

archives are here:

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/

the link at the bottom of every email posted on this mailing list has a
link to the archives.

There's no search functionality I can see on that site, but if you go
to Google, and punch in your search query followed by:

site:http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/

then Google will restrict its search to the archives. :)

--
Top-posting is the computer equivalent of mailing a letter glued
to the *outside* of an envelope, with a stamp attached via paper clip.