Re: Minimal kickstart.cfg requested

One way to do this would be to use "%packages --nobase".  This is an
extremely stripped down install, that is still functional (well it
boots).  You will need to add packages to it, especially since yum and
ssh aren't included.  Many other utilities will be missing as well,
hopefully this link will get you closer to what you want.

http://openrent.blogspot.com/2005/11/ultra-minimal-kickstart.html

--
Eric