Re: [OT] Godaddy hell...

Niki Kovacs wrote:
<snip>

> I'm in France (Europe),
<snip>

C'mon, Niki! Give us a break. Our knowledge of world geography is not
THAT bad on this side of the Atlantic.  :-)

On a more serious note, I was thinking while reading the list the
morning what a great statement it makes for the dedication of the guys
who make CentOS work and for their product, that there are questions
about providers, software choices and general banter only 2 days after
the release of several hundred megabytes of updated software being
glommed by hundreds of thousands of users.  Thanks!