Re: Two sets of Heartbeat HTTPD clusters on same subnet

> I have successfully configure two machines to use heartbeat to cluster
> httpd. The two nodes are called etk-1 and etk-2. I am trying to
> configure another two machines to act as a separate cluster (on the
> same IP subnet). These two nodes are called radu-1 and radu-2.

We successfully do this with many pairs of HA nodes in the same
subnet, using different UDP ports...

Under /etc/ha.d/ha.cf:
	udpport <someNumber>

Use a different authkey for each pair so as to avoid accidental snafus
with mixing up nodes from different pairs.

-Jeff