Re: need trouble ticket system

Hello,

We make good use of RT by Best Practical, it services an ISP and a NOC.

http://www.bestpractical.com/rt

HTH,
Darrin

2009/3/29 Dhaval Thakar <dhaval.thakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

I need to implement trouble tracking system,
we have 250 users in one premise & 3 desktop support technicians.

I need to implement trouble ticket system, where user will enter their
application / other issues. Mail will be sent to technician available on
duty.
trouble ticket will be provided to user & will be given close stat once
resolved.

Kindly suggest me one such application based on open source.
--

Regards
Dhaval Thakar

Darrin Khan
medavian@xxxxxxxxx

Fran Lebowitz  - "Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep."