connecting 2 servers using an FC card via iSCSI

Hi there,
I have one server acting as a iscsi target running windows storage server r2 sp2 and the other server is running centos as an initiator. They are connected to a switch over a 1Gbit ethernet connection. the target is a Dell NF600 and the server running centos is a Poweredge R900.
We want to move this configuration to a FC based installation using a Dell QLE2462 HBA (this is the hba we can get here).

So, i would like to ask before i make a mistake..... :)

If I purchase an ethernet fiber switch and add a
Dell QLE2462 HBA to both servers and connect the servers to this ethernet switch, will I be able to use this configuration as iscsi target/initiator?
will i be able to add a new server (initiator) to this configuration?

or the whole thing is totally impossible?