Re: unsubscribe

on 1-30-2009 9:17 AM Bob Hoffman spake the following:
>> Bob Hoffman wrote:
>>> But I never get any footers.

>> Looks like a footer to me...  :)
>>
>> --
>> Bowie
>

> Again, My mails do not have that footer unless someone specifically adds
> them (like you just did). But it is not a footer if you add it to your
> message.
>
> So, maybe my settings do not add it, but not one mail ever has some system
> footer.
> Yours may get them, but mine have never gotten them.
I think it is more likely that your client hides them, unless the message gets
forwarded or replied to by a client that doesn't.
Maybe so, maybe not... But this thread has gone on long enough. If you want to
keep sword-fighting, maybe off list would be better?

Pretty please!

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and