MCP51 sound card can be recognized but can't work

Hi all,
I recently install CentOS 5.2 on my Asus Z99M laptop, everything seem to works fine but there is some problem with the sound card.
The system can recognized the hardware and I can even run the Realplayer for linux without any error messages, but it can't make any sound, or even noise.
I have googled a lot but still can't get it work.
Will anyone please guide me to solve this problem, step by step or just give me some reference. I will provide any information needed.
Many thanks!
Cheers, Xiaobo