Re: PPTP VPN server

On Nov 24, 2008, at 11:31 PM, "Germán Andrés Pulido F." <gpulido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx om> wrote:

Thanks everyone for your help. I still cannot guess what the problem is with the rebooting of the server, but I'm currently reading about openvpn, it seems to be the best solution for my issue.

There have been some show stopper bugs in Xen with regard to networking.

Maybe the handling of a large volume of GRE packets in your VM has hit one of those.

Personnally I would give the free ESXi server a go and see how that works it's network handling is more mature.

-Ross