Re: Location of 5.2 .iso without XEN

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
Sam, please don't abandon threads you initiated yourself about the same topic, this is noob behavior. You should know better by now. You waste other people's time as they cannot know all content of all threads.

Kai

Kai,

I'm not abandoning the threads.. I have been up to my ass in alligators all week, and while I didn't respond to every reply, I caught several with one reply.. no point in duplications. I apologize if I'm acting like a noob, but I get so frustrated when things get blown out of proportion. I'm not a Centos newbie, but when I get a curve ball thrown at me when unexpected, I have to ask questions. I'm amazed that I missed the virtualization when I did the install.. I'm going to blow it all away and start fresh, mainly because I didn't like the default partitioning on the drives. I'm in uncharted waters for me with the raid array, and trying to figure out what is what.