Re: Migration from VMWare to HP Blade

Matthew Walster wrote:
When I get around to testing this (preferably when it's not a peak hour!) I'll come back and let you guys know if it worked, know if there's a place I can document it? It can't just be us two that have had this issue.

You can reply to the list with SOLVED added to the subject line for future searchers of the list archives. This is probably not general enough to warrant a Wiki article, although there have been a lot of recent questions about hardware/kernel changes causing hangups and requiring tweaks to grub, modules.conf, and needing to mkinitrd - if someone feels up to writing a more general guide to solving such problems.

Phil