Re: Virtual NICs (aliases like eth0:1) won't come up after reboot

Update: Didn't help - but this time I was connected to a console so I could see the bootup and I get this:
"SIOCSIFFLAGS: Cannot assign requested address"

Strange thing is that I have multiple aliasses and only 3 errors...

I tried Google with this error and I see lots of people with Ubuntu running into that one but CentOS hasn't got the same scripts so their solution won't help me.

Cheers,
Berend

Berend Dekens wrote:
None of the files have ONBOOT but they do have ONPARENT...

I'll add the ONBOOT param and reboot the server tonight to see if it worked.

Cheers,
Berend
___
CentOS mailing list