Re: Can you recommend some USB headphones

Karanbir Singh wrote:
Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Cheap USB sound cards tend to not have any volume control. The good news is that you can take the money you save and buy a good 1/8" headset that
does have one.
I have to go with USB headphones. This is for notebooks.

The Plantronics headset that I use ( and posted details about ) is quite portable, light, has active noise cancelling on both input and output, is usb 1 standard and has volume control for speakers.

Is not the cheapest headset around, and has this semi clunky box attached about midway between usb plug and headset - but the cord is long enough to not need to worry about that too much.
I have a Plantronics DSP-400 stashed away. I remember when I used it last (back on Cetnos 4.something), the volume control on the mic did not work with the xten client. I will haul it out and give it a try....